Data protection - personal information
BERLARIC shall collect personal information from the User relating to him/herself, as well as to parties linked to him/her, in the context of the booking of flights and ancillary services. BERLARIC shall treat the protection of personal information as a priority in its role as ‘Data Controller as defined in French Law No. 2018-493 of 20th June 2018 promulgated on 21st June 2018 having amended French Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 regarding data processing, data files and liberties, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding data protection (‘the GDPR ’), with regard to the confidentiality and security of data.
The personal information transmitted by the Users shall be collected in order to perform the Services available on the Site (names, electronic and postal contact details, bank information, information relating to Gift Cards, etc.)
Thus, Cookies permit:
- The measurement and analysis of the frequency with which the Site is used, and the sections and flight services for posts, and to study the ergonomics of the Site with a view to improvement;
- The User reserved access and personal spaces on the Site or our Services (registration, account access) or information which the User has selected (services, or flights posted, shopping basket contents);
- The implementation of safety and security measures;
- The limiting of the number of advertisements displayed.
(Hereafter referred to as ‘the Purposes’)
Solely the issuer of the relevant cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
The User can always delete these cookies manually or manage their authorisations for their implementation by amending the parameters in their web browser.
BERLARIC does not use these tracking tools to transmit this information to third parties or E-commerce platforms, nor to link this data to personal data (names, addresses etc.) without the express consent of the User. Where appropriate, this consent shall be sought from the User in advance.
Communication of personal data to related third parties
In order to accomplish the Purposes outlined here above, the User shall expressly consent to the data collected being transmitted to the following recipients:
- Social media platforms which may offer functions which allow it to integrate information from their account on such platforms into their Wingly profile;
- The insurance partners of BERLARIC, e.g. BERLARIC shall potentially provide certain information to its insurer, Allianz GC&S and its broker, SAAM Verspieren Group in order to confirm the eligibility of Users for its insurance programme.
- The marketing trading partners and service providers of BERLARIC within the limits authorised by law.
- The voluntary sector partners of BERLARIC, such as the FFA (French Aeronautical Federation);
- Organisations which carry out questionnaires and surveys;
- More generally, the service providers, agents and subcontractors contractually linked with the BERLARIC company, for the performance of tasks which are directly linked to the purposes described here above;
The User acknowledges and expressly accepts that certain personal information collected by BERLARIC for the management of their Post and the management of the flight reservations and related tasks requires the transmission to Users of certain information, such as surnames, first names, postal, electronic and telephone contact details, aircraft names, precise location of the aircraft, with the specific exception of bank details.
Right of access to and rectification of personal information
Personal data may give rise to the exercise of a right to access and rectification under the conditions provided for in the GDPR, as well as by Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, amended, relating to data processing, files and consumer rights. The User may obtain a copy of the data relating to him/her and, where appropriate, have it corrected and updated, or have information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, removed. The User may also exercise their right to object, notably in respect of commercial or prospective marketing, and limitation of the use of their data, as well as their right to portability of the data relating to them.
The exercise of these rights shall be by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the Registered Head Office of BERLARIC:
7 Rue Voltaire
92300 Levallois Perret
Any question relating to the use of personal data may be addressed to BERLARIC at the above- mentioned address. For all requests for access to the data, the User is required to enclose proof of identity with their letter.