Milano Bresso Airfield
Originally built in 1912, the field served as a factory airfield when the nearby Breda factory expanded into aircraft construction. It was mostly used for military purposes until 1960, when it became the permanent site of the Aero Club Milano. It mostly serves as a general aviation airfield for flying club activity, touristic flights and air taxi. The field also hosts a base of the state helicopter emergency service Elisoccorso.